Bert's Mega Mall / Full disclosure of terms

1 1151 N Azusa AveCovina, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 626-974-6600

In August of 2008 my family and I visited Bert's looking to purchase a new motorcycle for my son.

All went well the Sales person did a fantastic job...the problem was the finance department. They conveniently fail to disclose the full terms of the agreement. Specially, the part where my payment, would increase by over 130 dollars after the first 24 months. They were quick to offer all of the extra things they like to sell and that distracted me from the terms of the sale.

They only disclosed the part that would convince me to purchase that day. I am disgusted with this place, the way they do business, for being shady and not allowing a good (former customer) customer the fair chance to make an educated decision. Their options to fix the problem were limited at best and all they could for me was offer an apology...try making your payment with that!

I admit that I had also a portion of fault for not asking more questions but this dealership totally took advantage of that.
I had done business with Bert’s in the past but from now on I will take my business elsewhere.

I encourage you to do the same, they are big but they don't have the best selection and they are not the only ones selling that kind of product. My advice is that you do your homework and do not allow this to happen to you. If in the end you decide to do business with them...good luck! Make sure you don't leave any stone unturned...because the will not disclose it! TO ME THAT IS DIRTY!

More Bert's Mega Mall Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Um
      16th of Dec, 2008

I feel your pain the same thing happen to me with Motorcycle mall in Bloomfield, NJ When I purchased the bike there was no note that in 24 months the bike will shoot up to 21% it was criminal. This is why the banks are a mess and will contiune to be a mess. I can't beleive the government allows this kind of behavior. If the mob was doing this they would be indicted under the RICO statutes for racketeering.

• Lr
      27th of Jul, 2009

the same thing happened to me on fri july 24 how long did it take before you noticed they didnt even say sorry they just didnt care i wish i would have read this before i purchased from them