Bershkared hoodie I bought from china outlet online

1. I brought a red hoodie on 18-10-2018 online in Chinese outlet. Unfortunately, the clothes I received is second hand and used one(I have a lots of pictures as proof). Also with bad quality, dirty mark on the sleeve, wire leap drop out, broken hangtag...etc. it was a really really bad experience of shopping I ever had in my life. The price of hoodie is 279¥.
2. After I found these problems I contact their support staff. They said they will provide 10¥ for my compensation as the apology. I was shock with their poor service. Before I brought I already spent 10¥ just for courier fee, I don't care this small money. Later they try to offer me to send clothe back and refund my money. But the thing is I'm in Maldives, this is not easy to find a person to bring stuff for me. I have no way to back to China to send it back and refund. It's really really ridiculous because I mentioned this reason and they still keep saying same thing and don't want to sort it out for me. 3.I'm really really sorry for your bad service and bad quality you have. I followed bershka for 3 years. It's very bad experience I have in your company. Now I just want to want my money back I don't want to spend 279¥ to buy second hand used product especially clothing!!!
Please contact me after seeing my message my email is [protected]@163.com

I'm depressed with your service and quality now.

Su