Berry Slim / SCAM

1 PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-674-3964

I am SO upset. I also was scammed by this company. This is a HUGE SCAM. If you do not want to be charged $65.00 for their Free Trial do not fall for it. The product does NOT work anyway. I tried to cancel this shipment also. But it is impossible. I believe Oprah should know of this. Visit the Berry Slim sight. Just what language is that? Where is this company REALLY? Tell all you know do not fall for this.

Comments

• Ab
      29th of Mar, 2009

I agree, It is a complete scam! those hidden charges are infuriating! Do not fall for the "special trial offer."
    And as for you, Jason Tillo, do you have nothing better to do than go around internet bashing about products you know nothing about? Berry slim claims to be a cleansing product, it only claims to shed a few pounds from bloating and the weight we carry in excess waste. I am skinny, I ordered it for a healthier digestive system. Did it work? no, but I learned my lesson. I have been trying various detox systems for the past year... this one just got me for a little more money than the others.

30th of Mar, 2009

Same thing happened to me..I was charged 79.95...THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD!!!

• Re
      1st of Apr, 2009

THE SAME THING HAPPEND TO ME, I FILL SO STUPID, I SHOULD HAVE READ YOU GUYS COMPLAINTS FIRST. MY STUPID ###!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING, WE DONT HAVE MONEY FOR SO SCAM COMPANY TO TAKE FROM US, WE DONT EVEN MAKE ENOUGH MONEY AS IT IS !!!

• Ba
      7th of Apr, 2009

How can Oprah allow her name to be linked to such a scam? I checked my bank balance today. A withdrawl from Berry Slim for $4.95 and then right underneath it another withdrawl for $59.95 from Berry Slim! The only way you lose weight with this scam is the number of times you pace the floor. Please forward these complaints to Capital Hill. Now I need I blood pressure medication. Barbara

• La
      14th of Apr, 2009

I have to agree.. If you don't read the fine print before ordering they send you another order and charge you. You have to try the product and decide within 15 days from ordering these products. I think it should be 15 days from the time you receive the items. That gives you amble time to decide if you like it or not. I missed it by 3 days thinking I had from the time I received that item but they said NO WAY. Please read the fine print.

• Bo
      21st of Apr, 2009

Berry Slim is the worst kind of company you can imagine. I talked to multiple customer service representatives and they were all rude and unhelpful. The worst part about it is that they know that they are deceiving people. They are doing it on purpose!! $3.41 for a free trial sounds fair. Maybe you like it and order more. Why be so dishonest and go further and add another $64 dollars. $67 total for one bottle of pills. Horrible!! A company that thrives on being liars. Another poster suggested calling them and I can tell you first hand that they will NOT refund you your money even if you have not opened the bottle yet!! I suggest calling your credit card company and lodging a complaint. This is what I did and as soon as I mentioned it they knew exactly what I was talking about. I/We are not the only ones that have been fooled by these internet thieves. My credit card company is going to take care of it so that I do not have to be responsible for the money. The fact that the credit card company knew all about this scam should be enough proof for everybody else. My credit card company told me that they have already stopped doing payments to Berry Slim because of this. I hope more people complain so that soon ALL credit card companies start blocking them so that Berry Slim's internet scam is no longer possible.

• Mi
      13th of May, 2009

i totally agree this stupid s**t got me infuriated that dont make no sense...59.95 i could have paid a bill with that.

• Je
      29th of May, 2009
    Berry Slim - account withdraws
    BerrySlim
    Indiana

After filling out a simple survey and being offered a trial for 4.95, two weeks later 69.95 was taken from my account without permission or notice. After contacting this company i was told there was nothing they could do. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
    Jeremy VanWinkle. Evansville Indiana

• Ca
      29th of Jun, 2009

The same thing happened to me. This is a HUGE SCAM. I did not "sign up" for anything but the trial offer after taking a survey & was unaware that I would be charged for anything else. I want my money back. Carla

• Ca
      29th of Jun, 2009

Total scamming company. no where on the order form is an explanation of terms of sale. After going back to the order form, I noticed a tiny "terms of agreement" at the bottom which you had to click on to then read it on another page. I just ordered this because I was taking a survey for another product. Stupid me. They are rude & won't back down for anything, even when you cancel any future deliveries - they won't credit you for the undelivered product. something is very wrong with that & totally dishonest. Please report them to the Better Business Bureau or someone who can take these claims public

• Ki
      14th of Jul, 2009

Acai Berry Slim is the largest SCAM on the planet at this time. I agree, I can't believe Oprah endorses this product. I guess a quick fix for being obese is the hook. We are a fat nation, and I believe that if you are looking for a quick weight loss remedy Acai Berry is the nations #1 choice at this time. I feel sorry for those who are in dire need of a quick weight loss remedy, as this makes us a target for such scams. I am not obese by any means, however, I could stand to loose a few pounds. I ordered the Acai Berry Slim trial offer, and like the other commentators was scammed. I personally believe that these companies need to face the Senate and FDA and be held accountable for the monies stolen from desperate individuals. I feel like such a sucker, and that is what they prey on and hope to accomplish. Lets shatter self-estemes while were at it. Hopefully the masses will rise and demand retrebution for being taken. How do these people sleep at night?

Kimberly Curry
    San Antonio, Tx

• Ki
      15th of Jul, 2009

I see on here that everyone has had problems with this company. I too tried their trill off and found charges on my account for more money. I agree total SCAM. They are taking advantage of everyone who don't read their little fine print.

• Sc
      20th of Jul, 2009

I also tried numerous times to get a hold of this company over the phone for cancelation, but to no avail I to was given the "can you hold please?" and never gotten back to...

How's the Better Business Bureau?

Just call your credit card company and tell them that Berry Slim is a Scam and they will stop payments.

• Cm
      31st of Aug, 2009

This is a SCAM. My husband only authorized the $4.95 charge, but they hit us with additional charges.

Luckily, my credit card company (Bank of America) alerted me and I was able to stop this before they hit us with even more charges.

The nice lady in the Fraud department at BoA told me that if I didn't close the card, the Berry Slim people would submit charges under a different name to get around a fraud alert. Best thing to do is cancel your card and get new cards with new account numbers, she told me.

So I've been on the phone with BoA's Fraud department cancelling my card and getting new ones.

Seems to me that Oprah has been endorsing a lot of scams lately. Maybe she's getting a cut of their ill-gotten gains? I know this much, I won't ever believe Oprah about anything ever again.

• Ga
      9th of Sep, 2009
    Berry Slim - order not authorized
    2300 WARD BEND RD.LOT 160A
    sealy
    Phone: 9798851412

I was sent second order of oroduct that I did not request or want.I am unemployed and the product does not work.I just want my money back now.

• Ri
      1st of Nov, 2009
    Berry Slim - Scam on free trial
    Berry Slim.com / Innovation Media
    PO BOX 642, Main Street, Charlestown, Nevis, East Caribbean
    Charlestown, Nevis
    Phone: 800-246-6750 / 866-674-3960
    BerrySlim.com

I ordered a free sample with minimul charges of ($4.95), the next thing I find out that they have charged my checking account multiple unauthorized charges ($45.00 and ($59.41). I will attemp to contact the company on 11-02-09. Thier website lacks customer service contact info.

• Dr
      28th of Jul, 2010

I just wanted to say thank you all for the reviews on this I was going to join in on this and from your reviews I realize this is all a scam thank you for all the caring people who write the reviews on this for helping me make the right choice

• Da
      1st of May, 2014

total scam ### doesnt work and cancelled twice and still being charged 94 dollars a month cancelled my card today cant believe oprah dr oz endorse this stuff sorry pos

• Lo
      2nd of Jul, 2014

I have just started being scammed by this company and the bad part is the bank is agreeing with them that I owe this money. I "tried" to cancel on the 30th of May when I first noticed this charge, of course that didn't work. I too am being charged 99 dollars. The weird part is that Wal-mart is the one who sent me to this site.