Bernhardt / Leather recliner

1 Bradenton, FL, United States Review updated:

We purchased two leather recliners. After less than a year's use the brown leather is wearing away. These chairs were not cheap. When we complained, we were told to go and purchase a brown pen for leather from Home Depot and try to fix it ourselves.
We caution anyone to refrain from buying any leather furniture from Bernhardt as it is quite inferior and will not last. It should be noted that we also have Pennsylvania House leather recliners that are over 10 years old and still look like new.

Ja
Nov 7, 2016

Comments

9th of Jan, 2018

We purchase Bernhardt Leather couch, chair with ottman, recliner 6 yrs ago and it is not holding up very well at all. We take good care of our furniture the chair needs to be re stuffed and backin after a one yr. This furniture is very expensive so do not buy this furniture you will regret it! I still clean it with leather cleaner they do provide all these yrs once a month so I have done everything to take care of it! I was under the impression all this furniture should last atleast 15 years! Nothing but lies! Don't believe your salesmen on selling this to you!