Berkline 16022 / Services

1 2700 Ranch Trail Drive, Irving Texas, United States Review updated:
Phone: (214) 296-6200

I purchased a Birkline massage chair 2 years ago and it stopped working. I called to ask if they could recommend someone to repair the chair. It costs me over $2000 to purchase.. They said that Birkline was out of business and they could not do anything about it. She kept arguing that the chair is out of warranty. I knew that just wanted to find a repairman but this supervisor "Malita" was rude and looking to argue. I just didn't want to throw $2000 out the door. They told me if they sell a product and manufacturer goes out of business they can offer NO HELP.. Insane for a company of that size to not back merchandise they sell.

To
May 26, 2015

Comments

• Th
      27th of May, 2015

Hello Mr. Tinsley,
    We are sorry you are having trouble with the Berkline chair. Melita was not trying to be rude, but she did have to tell you that your piece is out of warranty with us, and that Berkline was not longer in business directly. We also do not work with any local repair service in your area and that is why she referred you to your local phone book, however, Melita has been digging into the issue further, and has found more information for you, but can not reach you. Please call her at 1-800-768-0348, ask for Melita. She will be in the office tomorrow (Thurs. 5/28), if you could please call back in to us.
    Thank you!
    Customer Service for The Dump.

• To
      27th of May, 2015

Please have her forward it to me if possible at [protected]@nxgenauto.com. I am sure I was a bit frustrated a swell. I spent over $2000 for a chair that I can only throw away. Like throwing money out the window. It is not her fault nor mine... But after calling several [places yesterday I found parts are not available any longer. I will also try and call her back as well..I had been on the phone with the retailer "The Dump" and they had already upset me before calling her. I am sure she was trying to help...I hope I did not cause her problems.. Thank you for the response.