Berkley Automobiles Ltd. / Pathetic service
Hi all !!! I came for a cashless claim settlement of my Swift Lxi and faced following problems:
1. Alignment of my car's bonnet was not proper(after it was repaired) even after it was done twice and at last it was conveyed to me by the senior manager Mr. Manoj that the bonnet alignment is like that only even in new cars and no more alignment can be done.
2. When the vehicle was given for claim, lights on LHS and RHS window side mirrors were working, but afterwards those were found to be fused, about which no one took any responsibility. Why should I spend on these lights again when, these were in working condition while handing over the vehicle for claim. I was also given a very cold reply by Mr. Ramesh, manager body shop... " Its an electrical problem and we cannot do anything in that as they do not have any electrical personnel to take care of it" and " We would not take any responsibility for the same ".
3. There were few jobs to be done that were highlighted by me telephonically, thrice, as I was short of time, like problems in LHS front door lock, horn, water seals, windows making noise were not done and he had to get the things done in his presence. Thrice I was told that the car has been fully inspected by the manager himself.
4. Blue lights running underneath the running boards were not fixed properly. Body shop claimed that the lights were not touched whereas left fender was repaired and three of four lights were painted.
5. Apart from above mentioned problems, the staff was not warm and enthusiastic in their dealing and no care was taken by the seniors to check whether all the jobs were complete.
6. And the most shocking thing I saw myself while standing in the body shop was that they were playing with the vehicles in the enclosed area measuring approx. 50 x 50 m in which other cars are parked as well. The employees were literally skidding the vehicles around as if there on property, in-front of the Berkeley officials.
I would request Maruti to take away the dealership from Berkeley as they are not competent enough to take care of the vehicles.