Berkeley HyundaiNon-refund of booking amount

Dear Concerned I have paid an amount of Rs.5000.00 towards booking of Hyundai i10 car on 27.11.14 to Berk Auto Limited, Plot no 27, Ph 1, Indl Area, Chandigarh. The payment was collected by Mr.Saurav Rana (Mobile # [protected]) from my residence at Panchkula Since the Berkley people were not able to provide me a good deal/discounts, I purchased the vehicle from some other agency. When I applied for refund of booking amount (after deduction of cancellation amount of Rs.250.00), the agency people replied that the booking cancellation amount is Rs.3000.00 and I will be getting only Rs.2000.00 as refund. Please note that the booking cancellation charges mentioned on the reverse of Order booking form were only Rs.250.00 and same were modified from Rs.250.00 to Rs.3000.00 by the agency staff Saurav Rana and my signatures were unknowingly obtained. My son Rajnish Mathur contacted Mr.Vishal and Mr.Ajit also at Berkley Auto Chandigarh but they also refused to give the full amount. We have contacted your customer care (Toll free # [protected]) many times, last being on 09.01.14 (Complaint # 1-[protected]). But every time, they asked for more time as the complaint has been forwarded to the agency, but never received any resolution. Please look into the matter and get the booking amount of Rs.4750.00 refunded at the earliest other the matter will be escalated. A S Mathur H.no. 190 Sector 15, Panchkula Mobile # [protected]

Ra