Bergmans Cleaners / Do not use them
I had two area rugs and 7 scatter rugs cleaned by Bergmans.
1. Two of my rugs were returned without fringes.
2. The rugs were picked up to have the fringes replaced.
3. Bergmans indicated that they had lost one of the rugs and would try to locate them.
4. Bergmans left the smaller rug in my door on a Friday without calling. I was away for the weekend. My door was left ajar for the weekend.
5. Bergmans began discussing the cost of the replacement of the second rug with me because they thought they had lost the rug.
4. Bergamans said they had found the rug. I gave them specific times to return the rug because I was on business travel.
5 Bergmans brought the rug to my house while I was away and left it with the men who were remodeling my basement.
6. Today when I opened the rug. It is the correct rug but there are no fringes.
Unfortunately, I trusted them to have fringes on the rugs. I did not open the rugs until all of the work was completed in my house. Do not use Bergmans