Benyamin Solomom Blogtalkradio / Uses my name

Benyamin Solomom Blogtalkradio uses my name in his criminal things. Don't believe him because he tries to impersonate me.

Dw

Comments

• Us
      10th of Apr, 2012

What criminal things, manwhore?

10th of Apr, 2012

lol... So sad for a fat ugly loser like Kalagenesis [Dwayne Makala] to make stupid complaints. This site is for people with complaints regarding consumer products. Kala has no case. Btw, stop stalking me by posting those stupid comments on my episode pages.

10th of Apr, 2012

Kala, wanna tell the people here about the comments you made on my episode pages, calling me "Bengaymin Sodomy" and names like that? Just because you're a black male doesn't mean you can be a hypocritical idiot, you ###. When will you learn that?

10th of Apr, 2012

Kala, wanna tell the people here about the comments you made on my episode pages, calling me Bengaymin Sodomy and names like that? Just because you are a black male does not mean you can be a hypocritical idiot, you ###. When will you learn that?

10th of Apr, 2012

I posted the last message in a more clear way due to the system putting all the extra symbols there in place of the apostrophes and quotation marks that I put there.

14th of Apr, 2012

This is the stupidest complaint I've ever seen. Kala thinks that he's entitled to people kissing his ugly little ### cause he's a black male. I haven't done any criminal thing in my life. Kala has been harassing me on Blog Talk Radio, posting comments on my episode pages, calling me Bengay Sodomy.

14th of Apr, 2012

Disregard this stupid complaint. Kala has no case. Shame on the people, who spread this stupidity on the Internet as well.

17th of Apr, 2012

"Bengay Sodomy shut up." That came from Kalagenesis. Here is the link:

Tell me, does that not sound like internet harassment to you?

17th of Apr, 2012

The comments get worse. Another comment from Dwayne aka Kalagenesis:
    "BenGAYmin Sodomy you are the stupidest ### on Earth.I think you are working secretly against the Jewish people.None of them are violent and homicidal like you are."
    Is this guy really a victim of an internet harasser? You decide.

24th of Apr, 2012

"Is this guy really a victim of an internet harasser? You decide."
    What I meant to say is, "Is this guy really a victim or an internet harasser? You decide." Of means or. Sorry for typo.