Bentley Cooper / Inconsistent information and no refund

I was contacted by this organisation regarding a loan which i was looking for. The customer service advisor confirmed me that they can help me and took the card details for verfication purposes. After the card details were taken I was told that paper work would be sent to me with details of services and agreement to charge the fee for the service. When i checked my bank statement then, i found that they before me siging anything I was charged £99.99 for the service i never recieved. I sent them a letter on 04/11/2009 and then follow up on 02/12/2009 for a refund as I lost my trust and confidence with this organisation.

Following my letter of complaint sent to you on 4th November 2009 and subsequent telephone calls, I have received a response from this company that refund has been issued through automated credit in my account on 27.11.2009. This would have crediting my account on 01.12.2009.After the response received; I have called 10 times further to inform there was no credit received. Every time after trying lot of time when I told the advisor of non receipt, I was assured that this matter is being looked into. I do have records of all the conversations and the assurances given to me by members of staff.

This issue is going on since November 2009 and today when I spoke to one of the person again I was told that the instructions are passed to the admin team to look into.

I am quiet annoyed with the fact the members of the customer services team is not only rude but the information given to me is not same all the time. This is not only causing me stress but hassle of chasing for my own money.

So far I have made 20 calls and the number is 0844 which is charging number.
please help in resolving this. I am already writing to Financial Ombudsman and Office of fair trading against this company.

St

Comments

• Br
      Apr 25, 2011
    Bentley Cooper - Avoid with extreme prejudice
    Bentley Cooper

I contacted this company for a loan I was told I had been accepted but when it didn't arrive months and Many phone calls later I wrote a letter requesting my money back. I was told I would get it back in 14 days when it still didn't arrive I called back and was told due to the backlog of refund requests I would get mine on the 11th of December I still didn't get it and the company is no longer contactable.