Bentley Cadillac of Huntsville / Terrible company

Bentley Cadillac of Huntsville
USED CTS- Purchased this car with the understanding that it had Driver 1 & 2. When this feature would not work I took the car in to get it fixed. When I came to get my car they told us that the feature was not on the car. And would I give them a changes to replace the car. We called for WEEKS and than MONTHS. Still not replacement. They could not find another CTS to replace it ( CAN YOU BELIVE THAT ONE) A cadillac dealer that could not find a replacement CTS. I have even contacted GMC and the BBB. After speaking with GMC all they would do was call the dealer and asked them to try to fix the problem. ( Dealer Issue) Just another run around. All the BBB dose is write letters. After all I have done writting letters to anyone that I could find trying to get help. At this time I still have the car and No one will help me to get this fixed. And they will not take the car back. I WAS TOLD THAT THING LIKE THIS DOSE NOT HAPPEN AT BENTLEY. WILL IT DID!!! And if it dose you will not get it fixed just a run around by the general manager and staff.