BentHouse Inc. / Scam and rip off!

1 MN, United States Review updated:

On Dec.4th 2007 I placed and order for tennis shoes with this company it is February,2008 and still nothing. I have only received an automated reply. If you are reading this report please do not patronize this company. I will not stop until I receive a refund. I do not even want the order that I placed 3 mos ago!!! I hope that the owner of this company sleeps good at night, if you do, remember this when it comes back around it is more severe that when you put it out!

Smile! You being watched!

Va

Comments

• Va
      21st of Jan, 2008
    BentHouseInc.com - Rip off!
    BentHouseInc.com
    www.BentHouseInc.com

I made an order for two pairs of shoes from this company in December and I have not received the shoes or a refund... In another post about this company there is a phone for the guy who seems to be responsible for this RIPOFF company. I am trying everything I can to get his guy... this is not fair to my son!!!

• Do
      7th of Feb, 2008

The same thing happened to me, I was thinking about reporting them to the federal trade commission.

• Am
      3rd of Apr, 2008

Same thing happened to me. I ordered shoes and got eamil confirmation from another company. But never got the shoes I ordered.