Benny Hinnn / no products recieved

Benny Hinn Ministries
I work for a company that takes product orders and donations for Benny Hinn Please be advised about 90%of all customer service calls i take are for people not recieving a product they paid an obcene amount of money for, the call center and ministrie just tell people that the stuff is on backorder and just keep repetedly putting people off 6 month will go by and still no product, there really is not even a customer service team we are elemarketers who are basiclly paid to participate in these lies for donation, the prayer line is a bunch of bologna too pastor benny dosent even here the messages that callers are prompted to leave on a voice mail these private intimate messages you leave to be prayd over dont go any further that some piss on that makes 7.30 an hour to tell you we have a team of people praying for you hogwash!!! while this man of God flys around the world in his 2 private jets.

A  6th of Sep, 2009 by
I strongly agree with you. I ordered bunch of stuffs 2 months ago from this Benny Hinn organization online, and they are keep telling me to wait for 2 to 3 months to receive the products and they took the money from my credit card company. When I called them to cancel the order they hung up on me.

I can't believe what they are doing under the God's name. It's very sad.
A  25th of Apr, 2012 by
I ordered an item 3 mos. ago, and still no product. They need to stop deceiving people. Don't send for a gift, you will never receive it!