Bennoti Coffee / Horrible customer service

United States Review updated:
I had a horrible time getting ahold of anyone, i was sent something i didnt order and the price for the item was never discussed as there was no customer service just automated service it took me 2 months to finally talk to a person after calling and going online i was disgusted although the coffee is good it is very expensive to buy and they seem to be the only company making this type of cap plus it takes a long time to get your order. Overall if i could find anyone selling the same cap i would never frequent bennoti again. The customer service rep was an idiot, and could barely speak english they dont care about repeat customers or quality.

N  12th of Jan, 2007 by

Bennoti Coffee - Tried to cancel order and could not

I called to order coffee and some fast talking woman stated that it would charge my account 40.00 to my discovery they charge my account 322.00 Now it is impossible to contact them and I have sent email after email yet I am told the order is in the warehouse and when I receive it don't accept it and then they can return my money THIS IS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY SCAMMING PEOPLE AND SOMEBODY SHOULD ARREST THESE PEOPLE OR PERSONS I live on social security and now because of this misrepresentation I will most probably have no food no lights nowhere to live This is crazy how can television allow this company to run this commercial knowing they are not willing to cancel any orders.