Bennoti / Refund? What's a Refund?

Can you stand to hear from another Bennoti sucker? Contact the Better Business Bureau...or maybe not. On 7/15 I placed an order for coffee caps. Bennoti charged me for the order on 7/23 but never shipped my coffee stating that 1) I never placed an order 2) that they ever charged me. Of course I had their order confirmation email and my banking statement proving both. They didn't care...continued on with their denial. I contacted the BBB. Suddenly Bennoti "found" my order but guess what...they charged me AGAIN and REFUSE to refund my money. In my life I have never seen such a poorly run company. Which is a shame because the maker and the coffee are both really good.

Anyone know if there are capsules out there that would work with the Bennoti machine? If not I'm going to bite the bullet - use up the coffee caps that I have and buy another machine.

Comments

• Pe
      4th of Jun, 2007
    Bennoti - An Amazing Coffee

I placed an order, got my charge card billed and never got my order! Now try to get in touch with these people forget it! I went out and got the $1000.00 espresso machine, totally automatic and no ripoff expensive caps or a worthless machine.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!

16th of Nov, 2007
    Bennoti Inc.
    New York

Hey ya'll! Just received the machine and coffee. What a great taste. I lived in Sicily for over 6 years and you guys have this American Starbucks crap beat. You were worth the wait. Thank you so much.

• He
      16th of Nov, 2007
    Bennoti
    New York

Cup after cup I have been enjoying the fresh quality and convenience of my Bennoti Espresso & Cappuccino maker for almost a year. It is truly a great product as your literature claims! I tell everyone about how I don't have to go to Starbucks anymore to be able to have a quality cappuccino! Actually, I am very proud of how good I have become in making a perfect cup every time!
    - James P.

7th of Feb, 2008

I have checked, and these caps only fit this machine! A sad fact. I'm just hoping my machine will last long enough to use up the coffee, which was another complete store! Good luck!

7th of Feb, 2008

Yep-the taste is excellent (I am NOT a starbucks fan) but wait till something goes wrong!!!!!!!!!

7th of Feb, 2008

Just wait until something goes wrong.........they are way less than helpful, and getting anything resolved is almost impossible!

• Qu
      20th of Sep, 2008

You go to Starbucks for "good" coffee. You just lost all credibility.
    & for about 300-400$ for you can get a real machine such as the Rancilio Silvia.