Bennoti / Never got through to Bennoti!

Bennoti has taken my money out of my credit card dec of 2006 was a Christmas gift disaster. Now here i am 7 months latter waiting i could have grown coffee faster in my green house ha ha ha but the jokes on me!i just now found this sight and find i am not the only sucker out there! How do they sleep at night? Well hopefully they end up in jail and sleep 24hrs a day! Why hasn't the government stopped them? Why can't my credit card co. Just re credit me and let bennoti case me! They are an insult to my 100% Italian race! [born in america] sucked in by a fake Italian speaking phony he is an insult to that name and his family if its true name is bennoti and not bull s... bennoti thanks bob of boston!

Comments

• Da
      5th of Feb, 2008

I've been trying to get a spare part without success. I broke by water tank and tried to purchase a replacement. Could not get through on the telephone for a week and finally got an email through. I was eventually promised a new water tank, for FREE. I thought my problems were solved. But the tank has never shown up. I finally got through on the phone and the rudest customer service rep I have even had the displeasure of dealing with now says they do not do spare parts, only ordering of coffee. Anybody want some useless coffee pods?