Bennoti / No customer service - no order

United States Review updated:
I ordered the Bennoti espresso system for my husband for Christmas. It arrived after Christmas, but works great and he loves it. However, it only uses the Bennoti coffee caps. As he was running out of the initial order, I placed an order for several more on April 11, 2007. Since that time, we have not received the order and all correspondence via email gets only an automatic response. Repeated telephone calls are not answered - I get an automated response telling me about their overwhelmed system and am eventually disconnected without ever speaking to a person. This is ridiculous. I have a machine that only uses the espresso pods they manufacture, but am unable to use the machine because they won't respond to an order for more.

N  10th of Jun, 2007 by
Gosh, I'm sorry to hear about your delayed order. I love my Bennoti and haven't had any problems with it. I haven't had any problems with customer service either. Please keep us posted as to if and when you receive your order!
A  3rd of Aug, 2007 by
I had a horrible time getting my order of the coffee as well, and after about 3 months it arrived and was not correct! I finally did get that straightened out, with multiple unanswered emails and phone calls, and now, I have received an unordered shipment of coffee-all nicely charged to my c.c. I am going to have to dispute the charge, as I now have more coffee than I want right now, and didn't order nor authorize a charge! Their 800 # is now saying it is not in service, so the lengthy email fiasco has begun yet again!