Bennett2rentit / AC Was out for a week and my house was 105!!!
property manager continues to fail in keeping in compliance with local and state laws regarding conditions of rental properties and left us with no air for 4 days the inside temperature of the house reached over 100 degrees. most current issue is mold in a wall due to a water leak that has obviously been occuring for much longer than we have lived in this property. the maintenance person that as sent out decided to spray paint over the mold and put the wall back together, this is a major health issue and quite frankly I am tired of fighting with them on these issues