Bennett Coleman Ltd-Times of India NewspaperNon Delivery of newspaper / coupons

I am a regular subscriber for T.O.I. newspaper.I have renewed my subscription in Dec.2014 for a year (renewal period 16/01/15 to 15/01/16) by chq..Theco.hasencashed the same and allotted subscriber No.[protected] conveyed to me by sms.However, due to change of residence in late Dec.2014, I personally visited their office at D.N. Rd.Mumbai, on 04/01/15 and conveyed my new address to them which was registered by one Ms.Parnaka. Subsequently, I was asked to convey the name and code no.of the Byculla vendor which I promptly did. (Agent-GOVIND-Code-220011) After a re-visit to their office in first week of Feb.2015 and continuous reminders over the phone to a senior Ms.Sheela, of the T.O.I. subscription dept., I was assured, my newspaper would be delivered at my new address latest by 10/02/15.However, I have yet not received either the coupon or the paper delivery till today.I am a retired pensioner and this inordinate delay and total lethargicity on the part of the Co.'s personnel, has caused me deep agony and not to mention financial loss incurred on costs of visits and phone calls.If the co.is not interested, they should refund my subscription amount with 12% interest forthwith else, I'll be left with no option but to take a legal recourse for claiming full compensation at their cost and consequences.-moiz-Ph.[protected].

Mo