Benjamin Donley / Fraud & Breech of contract

1 Delavan, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 262-325-0881

I signed contract with Ben Donley in April 2008 for $1, 650 to build me a website. Estimated time to complete this website was 4-6 weeks. It's been 5 months and Ben said he was not going to start or finish my website. I paid $825 by check for deposit. Ben said he didn't get check. I agreed to transfer deposit instead via pay pal so he could start the website. The next day Ben said the check arrived. He gave me his word that he would not cash the check since I paid him the deposit via pay pal. Ben emailed me and said he mailed the check back to me. Ben committed fraud when he cashed that check.

Ben never started my website. Ben tried to extort an additional $400 for every complaint I made. He refused to start or finish my website. I was forced to hire a local developer which cost me $20, 000.

Ben is a fraud. Ben is a scam artist. Ben is guilty of breeching my contract. Ben will be held responsible for his actions. I will file a lawsuit in AZ since Ben promoted his business in AZ. If Ben does not agree to pay then I will put a lien on his house.

Do NOT do business with this fraud. He cares about nobody but himself.

Kl

More Benjamin Donley Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Be
      10th of Jun, 2011

While I realize that this particular person is horrible. He shares my name. There are also several other Ben Donley's in the world who have lived extremely scrupulous lives. This sort of posting might seem like a good warning to others, but it is in fact damaging to those of us who are NOT this person. You should take that under advisement as the remaining Ben Donley's of the world seek to earn a living. I'm sorry you've been scammed, but PLEASE remove this post.

• Ko
      2nd of Dec, 2014

Same thing happened to me in 2010. Has anyone filed a suit against him? I'd like to be a part of it.