Beneficial Finance / Will not lower my interest rate

1 Taunton, MA, United States Review updated:

I am so completely lost and have no way of getting out of this loan!! At first I paid on time, then I had a little financial problems, and fell behind. I called them and they showed no mercy whatsoever.. I really just decide to let the whole thing go and slide into bankrupcy. My mother convinced me to talk to these idiots and try to catch up with the loan. Well I have done so, but there is a huge amount that they have added to the end of the loan. I feel buried up to my eyeballs and no way out---I will be paying this thing off for 50 years!!! I pay 1800 a month and the loan never seems to go down!!! Please Help me, I need advice on what I can do!

Comments

• Di
      10th of Jun, 2010

I do Loan Modifications and this company hangs up on me time after time and i rarely get anywhere. I have several dozen borrowers sending a letter to a few banking officials the ceo, cfo and British banking committees as well. The company is based out of London and acts with no moral compass. Most likely you did not close your loan in an attorneys office, nor a title company. Most likely at closing the rate changed, most likely they had you sign a new application and new good faith and til at closing. I work for an attorneys office, we hear the same story time and time again from borrowers with BEN.

You most likely you owe far more on your loan than your house is worth, you may wish to get a chapter 7 or 13. in the meanwhile set up a efax account for being able to record the communications with your bank and offer to pay them 4% over 30 years. get your homeowners ins down lower and get your property taxes lowered. Check out http://patriotlaw.blogspot.com/ that's my blog. I'll be adding free information that may be helpful to homeowners stuck with
    Beneficial loans.

I hold free conferences every Saturday at 8am MST, where people can get general information, and add themselves and their cases and petitions for modifications.

• Su
      29th of Dec, 2010

I am having the same issues as above we have asked them to lower our rates. We aske to refinace we have asked them to work with us and they refuse to cooperate in anyway. Is there anything that can be done they gave us a morgage loan and then a line of "credit" which we were told was gong to be rolled into one morgage once we made the needed upgrades. When we went to roll this in with in a few months they refused to work with us. They put the side loan at 22% and the payments at 400 plus we have made payment faithfully for 6 years and we missed 2 month due to medical issues and being off work and they have been harrassing us and putting extra"fees" on since. Is there anything that can be done????