Beneficial Finance / Stay away
If anyone starts a class action - I am there!
They keep taking mortgage payments out of my account, every couple of weeks, and I have never authorized them. When I call, I am never allowed to speak to a manager, only advised to send a fax, with all the details to the Research Department. I call every day and am told it can take 4-6 weeks to get an answer. In the meantime, my account is completely overdrawn. My bank is being great in trying to help me, but I can't get the payments to stop. I put a block on any more payments, and did get a phone call stating that if I don't remove the block and do not allow the payments, that I will never again be allowed to make a payment over the phone or internet or by check and will be required for the life of the mortgage to pay by certified bank check. I am stuck. The Bank Manager suggested opening a new account. This company is so full of fraud it is ridiculous. If they want you...believe me managers, etc will call you, but if you need to reach them, all I can reach is a service rep. I am so frustrated...
More Beneficial Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Beneficial Finance - Account number 
- Beneficial Finance - Fraud
- Beneficial Finance - Stopped my bank account so I can't get my money 
- Beneficial Finance - Will not lower my interest rate 
- Beneficial Finance - Illegal policies 
- Beneficial Finance - Debt never going away 
- Beneficial Finance - Thieves 
- Beneficial Finance - rude and very frustrating to deal with
- Beneficial Finance - Sick of this company and their lies 
- Beneficial Finance - Loan high interest rate