Beneficial Finance / Sick of this company and their lies

I have tried and tried and tried to work with this company have spent countless hours on the phone talking to person after person. Faxed the same items requested over and over again to differnet people and nothing ever changes.

Our account is now more than we borrowed from this company over four years later of paying them thousands and thousands of dollars. They lied to me for four months telling me they just needed a payment to get our modification thru.

It took six months of them charging me interest and late fees ect. before the modification went thru and now it is six months later and they are doing the same thing again. I hate this company they are the worst mistake I ever made in my life.

Never never never never never never never never never do business with this company and there should be something that the government or someone can do about these horribly rude, lying and deceitful people.

Comments

• Is
      27th of May, 2014

I"m in the same boat, it's so ridiculous how the way the figure their loans and the principle never comes down. I have disputed my amount and finally stopped paying while in the dispute and now they are turned over to a lawyer and reported me late to the credit bureau. Their own contract states they can not report delinquent while the account is being investigated. I'm reporting them to our State Attorney General . If you had your account with them in 05/2009 see if you can get a report of your credit because they posted two bogus accounts on our credit and we found out because when we went to purchase our home we were denied because of showing an additional $10, 000 of debt that was not even ours.