Beneficial Finance / Terrible company

1 United States

Beneficial finance is the mortgage company. i received notice from them that i was (3) years past due on my property taxes and i was charged appx $1390 to my existing mortgage for the taxes which i had already paid. i called and talked to someone & thought I had fixed the problem. my payments are set up on ez pay draft and was i pissed when my next payment was for an additional $140.97 to pay back the property taxes. i tried talking to them again; was sent to appx 3 different people. they said i would have to pay the extra each month until the problem was resolved & them i would be refunded for anything that i had overpaid. this did not set right with me. i went to the court house (city & county) and got them to print me copies of my tax receipts for the past (3) years and each receipt stated date amount & who paid the taxes. none of the receipts were paid by beneficial. i made copies of these receipts, i faxed & mailed these receipts to beneficial (after 7-10 payment was made). i open my statment for 8-10 and what does it show? that i owe an additional $140.86 again this month. i called and liked to have never got to talk to a real person. they said the problem was still under investigation and was not resolved yet. this has been going on since may 10, 2009. i told them to take the ez draft payment off, that i would send them a check and it was going to be for the regular amount of $1555.11 not $1695.97 as they requested. if i ever get out from under this mortgage, i will never do business with beneficial again.

Po