Benedicts Flowers / Terrible service!

1 3772 Union StLafayette, IN, United States
Phone: (765) 447-2952

I ordered teleflora's uniquely chic bouquet for my mothers birthday from benedicts flowers. All of the blogs online mentioned to go directly to a local florist so as not to incur any problems. I followed the advice of floral critics rather than using companies like ftd, 800flowers, or proflowers which would have been considerably less. Unfortunately, I was given a few spray roses instead of the full size roses shown in the picture. Anyone who has purchased roses knows this is a drastic difference in price. I called to speak to the florist and they said that I received my money's worth (I also paid extra to get the premium not standard version can you say rip off) and to make sure I check the box next time to not allow for substitutions. By the way I really appreciated the condescending tone it was the cherry on the whole incident. I was so frustrated I live 13 hours away from my mother and I wanted to send something special since I couldn't be there. Next time I will just choose another florist instead of checking that box.

Benedicts flowers will be my last choice for flowers.