Bender ball / Bad service

1 PO Box 8349Van Nuys, CA, United States Review updated:

I order the bender ball online. I received my item last month . On September 11 2008, I was Checking my online bank account and found out another $30.00 was debit from my account. When, I called, I was informed that I was enrolled in a continuity program and there was an online disclaimer informing of this fact. There is no such thing on bill of sale, nor attached to my packing slip, I did not see anything to let me know that I was signed up for this. I call the company in the same day and they said they already had ship the merchandise, which I found out later that was not true. they shipped on the 15 of September. The costumer service said that I have to wait until I receive the merchandise and then return to them. Then after 7 to 10 days after they had received the merchandise they will make overturn the charge.

I think this practice is very dishonest and sneak, and they have a Very rude customer service. I have contacte them four times over the phone without any success for the issue to be resolved.

Va

Comments

• Gk
      31st of Oct, 2008

I am going thru the same thing right now. I had money taken from my account. I called to find out why and was told about the disclaimer. I told them to cancel any further mailings. They told me to wait 10 days for the item to show up. Its been more than 10 days. I will be calling them again. All I want is my money back. They are scamming people out of money for a ball and frisby's.

• Rw
      7th of Nov, 2008

Same thing just happened to me. This company needs to be sued. The "customer service rep" I just talked to actually has a Nigerian accent. Hmmm...that should be all you need to know. I am going to contact my credit union/credit card company. There is no "monthly" program, nor do I want anything more from this scam of a company.

• Me
      20th of Jun, 2009

so instead of doing what it seems thousands of people did and get ripped off from the television and online...

i simply went to modells, and purchased my bender ball for 19.99. plus tax. came with three DVD's.

did my aerobics, along with the bender ball and the results are awesome, if you do it right!!

see folks, a lesson to be learned. patience is a virtue in the game, if you guys only waited a bit longer than ordering right away; just saying:)

• Ec
      29th of Jun, 2010
    Bender Ball - They are a scam!!!

They are a total scam! They just kept charging my account. When i disputed it, they made me feel like i was wrong and it was my fault i didnt know this was going to cost me a fortune. This is the worst product ever. Website said it would cost only 9.99, ended up costing me 60. Stay away from this product, they are thieves.

• Sk
      26th of Aug, 2010

I am still going through it. I ordered the product in April and am still getting money deducted monthly from my credit card. If they have such a good product, why do they need to run this scam??? Now they are saying although they didn't send anymore product, they forgot to charge me the correct amount for the 2nd shipment I didn't want and that is why they charged me another month. Now it is Aug and I still haven't received satifaction. It is ashame! What crooks!!!

• Do
      20th of Feb, 2012
    Bender Ball - i tryed to cancel no. was not a working no.don't bill me no more.i don't want this idem
    bender

i tryed to cancel this product but the no.they transfer me to was not a working no.don't want it and they keep billing me and i haven't even received the bender ball yet.i just want my money back .or i will get intouch with my attorney.

• Lt
      6th of May, 2012

Have your credit card company block any additional charges from this vendor. You can also dispute the charges with your credit card company. This is perhaps the worst company I have ever dealt with!!! Good Luck!

3rd of Jul, 2014

I am getting charged just like everyone else already noted it here, and I can't find an email address to put it in writing and then contact my credit card company to dispute it and have proof that I tried to resolve this issue...