Bendaroos / zero customer service

1 P O box 13184Bridgeport, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 203-567-1133

It has been over a month and still no order.I called their customer service line
and waited over two hours on hold and finnally gave up. This company clearly has a ton of complaints or has a bogus customer service line. Buyer BEWARE !!!

Wa

Comments

Ga
  23rd of Dec, 2008

I ordered an item from Bendaroos for Christmas and was checking the tracking information, so I was concerned when it kept indicating that the order was "awaiting shipment".

I called customer service (a total of four times) and waited approximately 20 minutes each time. When I got through, they indicated that the item was back-ordered.

When I brought it to the attention of a manager they became indignant and suggested that I clearly hadn't ordered the product in time. It completely failed to register that a customer should be informed if their order can't be fulfilled because the item isn't in stock.

After this experience it became clear that Bendaroos is a company that has no understanding of customer service and is quite casual about ensuring that the customer has the information necessary to determine a purchase.

All in all, this is another company that is going to join the long list of organizations that are clueless regarding how customers should be treated.

Le
  23rd of Dec, 2009

I wish I had checked this site before ordering. All of the above comments have been my experience also. Deceptive website... product still 'awaiting shipment' even though I stupidly paid for rush shipping and no answer from customer service.