Bendaroos / A RIP-OFF-COMPANY

1 P.O. Box 13184Bridgeport, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: ( 203 ) 567-1133

Parents, " DO NOT " buy Bendaroos for your kids from this company. This company is a big rip-off ! I 'am sorry that my God - Daughter ask me to buy her some Bendaroos for Christmas. She saw the ad on the Nichelodeon channel on television. I did'nt even get a receipt for my purchase in the box when I received it today. Also, I was suppose to received my package with the 3 day shipping, but it took way longer than that. Anyone out there who reads this complaint, please tell me how can I get a re-fund ? I will report Bendaroos, to the Better Business Bureau ! A CLASS-ACTION LAW SUIT may be another option.

Comments

• Go
      17th of Dec, 2008

Like any other parents, I went on to the bendaroos website and ordered for one set but when I finially finished my order i was charged for 2 sets for %56, I never ordered for 2 sets, the website is very tricky and cheating. No number to call for cancellation, called my bank to cancel the transaction, but the bendaroos authoration was already done. How can such website cheating happen, and how does the TV telecast such cheating companies. Is there a place where such scandels can be complaint.