Ben Hur Moving And Storage / Good Company

1 327 Walnut Avenue, NY, United States Review updated:

I totally disagree with the few negative complaints these guys have here. In my last relocation the movers took the time to pad everything so that there was no damage loading, and unlike many moving companies, I didn't have to watch to make sure they kept "working" and were not just standing around. The guys arrived on time and eager to unload the truck an get the job done., which only took 2 hours because they were really hustling to get it complete, they offered to put everything into its place and set it up. When I move again, and I will soon since I am consolidating two homes and have only done the first one, I will definitely use Ben Hur Moving & Storage again!

Comments

• Fr
      4th of Jun, 2012

Professional Attention. I bet that as long as you set a budget for your move, hiring a moving company is not as difficult. But, finding a moving company that won't let you down time after time is not a simple task. Now that I have found the professional attention I believe my move deserves I won't ever look for another moving company other than Ben Hur van lines.

When I spoke to my estimator, she explained everything so good that I had no questions left. We went through two possible scenarios: the good and most convenient one, but we also left room for mistakes and what they call "unfortunate situations" such as a move being delayed, a truck breaking down etc... Luckily for me, I did not have to experience the second but I am very sure that if it did happen, my estimator had prepared me so well and she was so caring that nothing would have been wrong.

There was a lamp that was bent a bit, but that is pretty much it. For everything else my move was pretty nice. So here goes 5 stars to Ben Hur Van Lines crew ;)

• Te
      8th of Nov, 2012
    Ben Hur Moving And Storage - Very good company
    Ben Hur Moving and Storage
    Bronx
    New York

i want to pubicly give recognition to this guys at Ben Hur Moving they did my moving a few weeks ago and just did a great job, showed up looking professional and early and ready to work. the price was exactly the same from when i called. overall i am more than pleased with these people.