Belview Travel/Magdalena Zebrowska / riu palace in aruba

1 Aruba

Hello There,
My name is Magdalena Zebrowska I booked my honeymoon through Belview travel agency.
[Sunwing Vacations] Re: Re: [protected] / ZEBROWSKA X 2 / Aruba / RIU PALACE ANTILLAS / 8/27/2018-9/3/2018
I am very disappointed with the quality of the rooms .We stayed in room 700 which smelled of mold and had to change to 500 .The room had patches of mold which they tried to fix it .It was very old .Carpets on hallways smelled of mold and were coming off(they were carpeted) .The curtains were very dirty and had stains on them.Dirty towels .I still have a bad taste in my mouth when I think about it.The whole hotel look like it should be totally renovated.It it a shame that RIU has place like this.I had a high opinion about the company and I got so disappointed.My honeymoon in the place like that I still cant believe it.Before I go on travel review I would like somebody to contact me and discuss it further.This was my first time travelling to RIU resort and most likely the last.
Please contact me my name is Magdalena .My number is [protected].My e-mail is [protected]@yahoo.com

Ma