Bellsouth DSL / Nothing but problems

1 United States

Bellsouth DSL and Email since AT&T took over

I have had nothing but problems with bellsouth since everything changed over to AT&T. Since a week ago my DSL service has been at 10% speed of the service I pay for.

I echatted with two people at bellsouth to no avail. My last echat today was even worse... a few minutes after the idiot on the other end told me she was disconnecting me because I used foul language, ( I didn't... I just let her know that I was calling Comcast), my email went out. Only on the account that I put in at the start of the chat.

So, it's apparent that this agent named "Tomeka" monkeyed with my email account.

I've called and ordered Comcast for all my telecommunication services. Bellsouth is the new AT&T? This is the old AT&T I remember from years ago that couldn't do ANYTHING right.

I'm an IT professional with over 17 years of experience. I will be calling all of my family, friends and customers and urging then to drop Bellsouth as soon as possible. I urge everyone who reads this to go with anyone except Bellsouth and their "new" AT&T TeleNazi overlords.