BellSouth / Poor customer service

I recently applied for phone services with bellsouth, however I was told that I needed to make a deposit and then call back with a receipt number. I did this and instead of the rep being honst he put me through change after change and a long amount of hold time and then came back and said it would be take care of. I called back on the next day to see when my services would be connected and of course after being placed on hold for several minutes I was told either that night at midnight but for sure on friday at midnight. Well Saturday came and still no phone service I called BS once again and was told that I could not get services until the 17th of September, this is very poor customer service.

Va

Comments

• Em
      19th of Sep, 2011

TALK ABOUT POOR-AWFUL SERVICE. MY PHONE HAS BEEN OUT OF SERVICE FOR LAST TWO WEEK-ENDS. SO FAR 4DAYS THIS TIME AND THEY KEEP TELLING ME TOMORROW!!! I AM THE ONLY ONE ON MY BLOCK WITH NO PHONE SERVICE WHICH MEANS I CANNOT USE MY COMPUTER FOR MY WORK. I PROBABLY WILL CANCEL THEIR SERVICE WHICH I HAVE HAD FOR ABOUT 40 YEARS, THEIR SERVICE IS TERRIBLE! SEEMS THE CUSTOMER HAS NO OPTIONS BUT TO WAIT AND THEY CONTINIUALLY LIE TELLING ME THEY ARE WORKING ON THE PROBLEM!!!