Bellezza Unisex Salon & Nail Bar/ Loreal Hair Smoothening / bad service and not taking the responsibility
I took a service of Loreal Hair Smoothening at Bellezza Salon (Noida). Instead of smoothening my hair, they have spoilt it and my hair lost shine, its become dull dy and brittle. Its not even straight as expected. However they have refused to accept their fault and are refusing to give me free service to rectify it. Upon asking for bill, they have refused to provide me with it by saying that its a new salon and Registration number is under process and hence cannot provide me with any legal document like bill, licence or registration number.
In this scenario, What am I suppose to do. I have contacted Loreal Customer care_Mumbai who too said they wouldnot be able to do much on this case as they are not their registered client.
Are these type of salons legally authorised to run inspite of giving bad services and not even having complied with the legal proceedings? Am I not suppose to get the rectification of my hair by either Loreal or the salon free of cost.
More Bellezza Unisex Salon & Nail Bar/ Loreal Hair Smoothening Complaints & Reviews
- Loreal / L'Oreal Pearl Perfect Day Cream - complaint against loreal 
- L'Oreal - bottle stops pumping, when there are lots of make left in the bottle 
- L'Oreal - elling duplicate products 
- L'Oreal Paris London - revitalift day face cream 
- L'oreal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color - wrong color 
- L'Oreal International - we try to establish collaboration but nothing happens or no one explain what is the reason for refusing
- L'Oreal International - l'oreal paris excellence creme
- Loreal - your hair dye 8.1 natural ash blonde
- L'Oreal International - colour rista hair paint silver grey
- L'Oreal International - job interview canada