Bellezza Unisex Salon & Nail Bar/ Loreal Hair Smoothening / bad service and not taking the responsibility

1 B-127, Shop No. 6, Sector 41, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201303Noida Delhi NCR, India Review updated:
Phone: 01204120078

Hi,
I took a service of Loreal Hair Smoothening at Bellezza Salon (Noida). Instead of smoothening my hair, they have spoilt it and my hair lost shine, its become dull dy and brittle. Its not even straight as expected. However they have refused to accept their fault and are refusing to give me free service to rectify it. Upon asking for bill, they have refused to provide me with it by saying that its a new salon and Registration number is under process and hence cannot provide me with any legal document like bill, licence or registration number.
In this scenario, What am I suppose to do. I have contacted Loreal Customer care_Mumbai who too said they wouldnot be able to do much on this case as they are not their registered client.
Are these type of salons legally authorised to run inspite of giving bad services and not even having complied with the legal proceedings? Am I not suppose to get the rectification of my hair by either Loreal or the salon free of cost.
Need help.
Regards
Meghna Sharma
Mob. [protected]
Noida

Me
May 16, 2015

Comments

• Sr
      11th of Oct, 2015

Bellezza has absolutely untrained folks. They have badly damaged my hair post hair smoothening. I have explicitly taken out time to write this review s I do not wish any other person to suffer the way I have. I would also be complaining the Loreal folks in reference of this salon.

Sriti

• Sh
      24th of Oct, 2015

With endless promises to bring lusture and smoothness to the hair provided by Salon, I went ahead to get the treatment of my hair. The results were disastrous. These folks should be penalized heavily. They take no accountability. Furthermore, they provide no formal bills. Taking all the pains to register this complaint to atleast save the clients who intent to take treatments and face this nightmare. B-127, Shop No. 6 Sector 41, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303