bellezza coffee & tea / two charges of &38.95

United States, Illinois, Evanston Review updated:
bellezza cofee & tea
990 grove st
Phone: 1-888-217-2233
bought gift coffe from seattle coffee. in exchange for supscription to mylife .com. this was for $ 25.00. recieved that plus two other shipments for another $38.95 each.

N  27th of Mar, 2009 by
They've also done the exact same thing to me. Charges shown up are as follows...

BELLEZZA COFFEE & TEA 866-794-2030 IL $38.95

A  11th of Apr, 2009 by
same happened to me. i ordered the 25.00 dollar one and then they billed me 3 times afterv that for 38.95 i am in process of trying to get my money back
A  11th of Apr, 2009 by
i never recieved any coffee iether lol
A  13th of Apr, 2009 by
What a scam!! How do they get away with this?
N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
Dear Denny,

I apologize for any problems you may have encountered with our company, Bellezza Coffee and tea. Here at Bellezza Coffee and Tea our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Please call to speak to a customer service representative at 888-217-CAFE so that we may swiftly rectify this situation. By providing us with some basic information, such as your name and zip code, we can look up our account and clear up any problems. If you are unsatisfied in any way, we will reasonably discontinue service and provide return shipping information.

Rebecca Ramirez
Director of Customer Service
A  14th of Jul, 2009 by
i saw trial offer . it said just $2 for coffee . but after that . they sent me another 6 coffee bags for 3 time . and took me $38.95 / time . stop steal my money . i call 888 217 2233 but they didnt help, they didnt stop .
what a scam
A  30th of Jul, 2009 by
Funny, not the same company name but same phone number and same situation. Makes me think maybe the government needs to get envolved for possible fraud. Because I wasn't smart enough to research when this happened earlier this month I am now receiving more Tea and of course more charges at $39.95. Even if I drank tea everyday all day I would have not gone through all this tea to warrant new delivery in less then 4 weeks.

Funny, the name I have is Tea Hiti and the person on the phone answered with Seattle Coffee Company.

I hope anyone who sees this takes care in ordering from these companies.

On the plus side I love the herbal tea. Too bad their billing practice has left a sour taste in my mouth and I will not order from them again. Care not to take that risk.
N  30th of Jul, 2009 by
I did the trial for $2.00 and then they charged me for 38.95 with in 3 days! I caled the customer service number and she is sending me a comfirmation email to cancel subscription and refunding my money! I suggest that you guys call. they helped me out!
A  8th of Aug, 2009 by
I had the same experience with Tea Hiti: You sign up for the trial offer and then get that shipment. The same day, I also got 2 OTHER shipments from the company! Then they attempted to charge my card $39.95 each for the charges!! (I will be sending the other 2 shipments back but ONLY if Tea Hiti supplys me with a return label to do so and pays the shipping charges) .

The person above that thinks their money is going to be refunded is in for a suprize. They are only going to give you a 90 day store credit with the company. (That is clearly posted on their website)

My advise: When you are ordering from a company you are not familar with like Tea Hiti, use a SPECIAL credit card that you use only for internet purchases with a very low limit. If the charges DO get put on your card, call your credit card company IMMEDIATELY, report the fraud. They will refund your card, issue you a new credit card number, and then Tea Hiti or their associated companies will not be able to charge your card any more. DONT rely on Tea Hiti to take care of the situation because they are not going to do it. This is a SCAM, Plain and simple.
N  7th of Sep, 2009 by
I was charged $40 for a $2 advertisement scheme... I have asked citi bank to reverse these charges but the "higher supervisor" Jason as he referred to himself, expressed this could only be done if I blocked my card, otherwise citibank could not initiate a fraud process... Basically, on a Holiday like this, citibank would support any further charges from this company or I had to go without money... "up to you..." as he expressed... Either way, these companies screw you by charging and having you endure the patronizing critique of a "higher rank bank supervisor" telling you what an dummy you are for putting your CC info on the net... Although it technically might not be as such: it very much feels like the bank is in cohort with these hiti tea company. Certainly, Jason enjoyed his chat with me...!
D  31st of Dec, 2009 by
If you will read the Terms on their website, you will clearly see that this company is not committing fraud. They disclose these charges to you so I don't understand how so many people are surprised when the charges hit their account. Why blame the comany when the problem is that you are agreeing to their terms without ever reading them. OMG whos fault is this - REALLY!!! Goes back to the old saying that I've heard all my life - If it sounds to good to be true - IT IS! Nothing in life is free people !!! Get a life & stop ordereing trial offers of anything because you think you are getting something free - or for a minimal fee. Read the disclosures on the trial offers, they all work the same & you will be charged additional fees if you don't cancel within their time limits. This company's only fault is that they prey on ignorant people. But hey, they are making money hand over fist - YOUR MONEY