Bellezza Coffee / Seattle Coffee Company / rip off

1 NC, United States Review updated:

these folks are a ripp offfff...got me for 25.00 on a 5.00 order and turned around and got me for 37.00 when i wasnt even awake to make the order. a##holes

Sa

Comments

Md
  16th of Mar, 2009

This is a total scam. I did the $5 coffee deal, which is actually $5 for every item they send you, total equaling $25. Then a few days later they charge $38.95 for the "monthly fee" and send you more stuff. I called and had them cancel my "membership" and I am stuck with the $25 fee, but when the coffee comes(which I haven't received yet) I can send it back and the $38.95 will be refunded. I read another complaint that said it costs $15 to ship back to them. I'll find out soon enough. This deal is crap!!! Don't make the same mistake I did.

Sd
  18th of Mar, 2009

A classic internet scam. Went for the $5. coffee deal. Then realized it was really a $25. deal and immediately cancelled only to find they went ahead and charged my credit card the $25. They had told me cancelling was no problem and the money would be refunded to my card account, but it hasn't been. No problem for me I can have the charge removed. I won't make this mistake again and you shouldn't either.

Ti
  18th of Mar, 2009

Same with me, they never took the $5, but within a few minutes took $25. plus $38.95 =$63.95 The only recourse I had was to contact my bank and cancel my debit/credit card. Finally found out they are really known as SEATTLECOFFEEDIRCT.COM. They say they will return my money when I return the product. we shall see! Since I cancelled my card they will have to send me a check.::NOTE:: another company same deal (which also got me) is AGEINVISIBLE FACE CREAM

Te
  20th of Mar, 2009

OMG!! I wish I had seen this before I ordered the "5$" deal! They charged me $25 on 3/16, then $38.95 on 3/17 and then another 38.95 just this very morning!! I was also told that once I return the items I will recieve a Full refund. We'll see! When I contacted my bank they told me that if I didn't get my refund I could fill out the paper work and file a dispute. This is how they rip people off and make their money, because they know a lot of people won't go tho the trouble!! Disgusting! Another thing I did this morning was visit the web site for the city of Evanston, which is where this company is based. I left an email with the city asking them whom do I speak with about this unscrupulous company and am now awaiting a reply from them. I think I'll make a comentary about this company on facebook.