Belle Terra Bella Pierre Dermalactives / scam company

1 Tucson ArizonaUnited States Review updated:
Phone: 480-220-7242 520-747-1233

There are no prices posted and you don't know what you are paying until they print out the receipt. Notice that the receipt is itemized with what you have purchased but not the price for each item. Supposedly there is a No Refund sign which is not visible and they never mention that to the customer ahead of time or even after you purchase the products. I really can't believe this company hasn't been arrested yet and the booth closed down. They talk bad about other good named cosmetics then pretend they are giving you a great deal with their cosmetics and ask you not to tell anyone that they gave you a good deal. I purchased a few products and realized that they had charged me too much, went back the next day without opening anything to return it and they gave me the run around. The manager of the store Kiosk supposedly didnt have the authority to help remedy the situation. They give you another number to call for another Manager and he doesn't do a darn thing either.ck today to return. This is not acceptable business practice. I will certainly tell my friends, neighbors, co-workers not to ever purchase anything from Belle Terra / Bella Pierre / Dermalactives. They go under 3 different names (very strange).

Sc
Jan 21, 2015

Comments

• 79
      23rd of May, 2018

Do not purchase anything from this business. They pressure you to buy the product after their presentation, even though they tell you "no pressure". I was backing away from the kiosk when the seller said that I was making a huge mistake. He kept lowering the price for me, telling me that this perk was between us and no one else. Following that he said he wanted to see my reviews on social media, advertising how "great" these products are. Seeing former posts, it seems like this is a normal practice they use to lure in buyers. Way too overpriced for their products, and I didn't even say yes to anything and he was already packing up everything for me. Do NOT be afraid to say no to them, even if they guilt trip you. He tried to get up close and personal with me, after learning I was becoming a nursing student, he said he was a nurse too until I asked him basic questions about the field. Please don't be reeled in by these people.