BellaVei / this website is a scam, do not buy anything from them!

I accidentally found this site and decided to give it a try. I was quite interested in Bellavei products and made an order. As a first time customer I purchased a promotional package and when I checked my bank statement I realized they charged me twice for one and the same order. I sent them a message and received a reply several days later, it was an automated message stating that someone from Bellavei will contact me as soon as possible. One week later I sent another message and received the same reply back. This website is a scam, do not buy anything from them!

Tr
Dec 20, 2016

Comments

6th of Jan, 2017

I wish I had read this blog sooner!

11th of Jun, 2018

I was scammed by bella vei as well.

I'm trying to find way to punish it.

• Wh
      7th of Aug, 2018

I bought the Follicle Hair Growth tablets from BellaVie. What a load of [censored] it turned out to be. I took the whole course and not a hair grew. I would actually like my money back as this is false advertising. Do not trust these people or their product. :( :(

• Mm
      5th of Sep, 2018

I PURCHASED THE NUVIANTE EYELASH ENHANCER IN APRIL 2018. I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE ITEM TO BE DELIVERED. I'VE SENT EMAILS TO THE COMPANY AND ALL I'VE RECEIVED THUS FAR ARE AUTOMATED RESPONSES. THIS COMPANY MUST BE EXPOSED AND PEOPLE MUST BE WARNED.

• Be
      15th of Dec, 2018

I ordered the Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer on the 17 December 2017. I also received automated responses to my complaints but no product!!!