Bellaclear, Eyepothesis, TheUlitimatefacial / Fraud

1 VA, United States Review updated:

I thought also that they had a good deal. I paid for the free trial. $1.00 for the Bellaclear, $2.87 for Theulitmatefacial and $2.87 for the Eyepothesis. The website www.bellaclear.com, the other website www.theultimatefacial.com and the last website www.eyepothesis.com. This company seems to claim that even after you return the product that your charged 78.41 per company that is X 3
is a total of $235.23. Plus I had paid 50.11 cents to return the products back to them. Why should I have to pay shipping from UPS. Then be charged for this product when I don't have any merchandise at all. My credit company says that they need to be an investigation. Why? I did not authorized these charges and I called immediately to cancel all of the products before I even got them.

These is fraud. If I was to return the product at the store. Do they Keep the product and still charge me. Thats insanity. Why do the credit card company's allow this crap?

I am going to file a complaint to the Attorney Generals office. I refuse to pay for something and don't even have a product returned it and still have to pay a membership That nuts Never again will I be scammed.

Michael Chackman 2/10/2009

Comments

• Ju
      12th of Mar, 2009

OMG! I just received the free trial offer. I'm not all that impressed with it and was planning to cancel any future shipments. What should I do? I can't afford to pay that much for some crappy eye cream!
    Can anyone tell me how I can solve this proble?
    Litlj43@yahoo.com

• Ca
      6th of Apr, 2009

I am trying to cancel and have been unable to by computer and or phone i just got laid-off and can not afford this . Iam canceling in more then enough time during the trial period before my card should be billed please contact me by e-mail a.s.a.p @ bouviersgem@aol.com I have been on hold several times up to an hour to hour and a half with no one to discuss this problem with. When i try to log on it tells me Iam not registered so i keep trying to call daily with no answer the recording puts you on hold and nobody ever picks up. Again can a rep please contact me by e- mail again my e-mail is bouviersgem@aol.com. Thank you carol