Bella Terra Cosmetics / sales person

Tyler, TX, US Review updated:

I'll NEVER buy anything from the girl (from Israel) in Tyler Broadway Mall selling Bella Terra Cosmetics. As soon as she got my money, she has changed her attitude and start talking to me like to a piece of crap. Actually, I needed black mascara in the mall, but she showed me product and I decided to help her and bought creams (which I didn't really need) for 150 bucks + black mascara. She didn't have black mascara (why?!), she asked me to come back next day. I came back 3 times when finally she brought it to me! (like I have nothing to do except coming back 3 days in a row to her kiosk). Every time I came back, she gave me dirty look (like "what's the hell are you doing here, cheap woman!") But it wasn't about money, I could buy much better good brand mascara, it was about a DEAL. If I paid for product, why should I come 2-3 times and beg to get it? And plus to get that dirty look every time I come? TERRIBLE SERVICE! I understand, that this cosmetic is overpriced, but sometime I just want to help that people who sell that scam product, 'cause I know what is to be a sales person. And what did I get? Dirty look? That people should learn marketing and manners. I'll never recommend this kiosk to anybody and will never buy anything from that person again.

Comments

• Be
      Nov 06, 2013

Hi Olga -

We are very sorry you had such a poor experience and we acknowledge the unsavory sales tactics put forth by some of our kiosk operators and do not condone this type of treatment. We take complaints from our customers very seriously and work feverishly to resolve any issue in a timely manner, including the poor treatment of customers from our kiosk operators. Unfortunately the kiosk operators act independently of Bella Terra Cosmetics, Inc. and so our recourse is limited.

We encourage customers of Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics to contact the corporate office should they have any issue including but not limited to returns, complaints or product inquiries. We can be reached toll free at [protected] or by email at [protected]@bellaterracosmetics.com.

-Bella Terra