Bella Nova Squeaky Shoes / never received shoes

1 Review updated:

There was a contest that was conducted through Face Book in Which I WON a pair of shoes from Bella Nova Squeaky Shoes. I was extremely excited since i never win anything but yes i won these shoes for my baby girl. I emailed back and forth with the owner and she promised multiple times she was sending them. The contest was done July 11th and she said she was shipping them on the 12th. Well then when i never received them i emailed again and again then she finally answered saying so we are set on a size 4 right? I replied yes that's fine. Again I NEVER RECEIVED them. So i continued to email her over and over and over she never replied so the last time i emailed and told her i was going to report her she blocked me from sending her messages. I should of known this whole time she was never going to stand by her word because of how RUDE she is. I would stay far away from her and her business. I do have these emails saved on my fb still as proof but once she blocked me the message vanished and now im trying to retrieve it.

Er

Comments

• Mo
      Dec 14, 2010

Wow, I am so surprised to here that. I was in a similar contest and I was a winner, she was great. She contacted me immediately and told me I had won, then asked me what size and style I would like. She must have shipped it out that day because I received them a few days later. I called to thank her, and she was the nicest woman. I have had some bad experiences online, however she was by far the best and fastest. I enjoyed later shopping on her Facebook site, others should check out her sight www.facebook.com/pages/Bella-Nova-Boutique-Squeaky-Shoes-and-Accessories-for-the-young-and-unique/111068518907845 if you look at her site she has many positive feedbacks. Look for yourselves.

Sep 29, 2011

While I have so far received everything I ordered from this vendor, I have had bad customer service and will be taking my business elsewhere once my last transaction is complete. I cannot in good conscience recommend Bella Nova Boutique to my friends. It took over 5 weeks to receive an instock order (used clothes, actually, so I know for sure they were in stock.) It wasn't because shipping took a long time either or they were lost by the PO. She just didn't even get them in the mail until about a month after I paid for them. There is no good reason for that, IMO. My second order arrived the same day my first did and I was sent the wrong size. Because the Facebook picture where I placed my "order" was taken down, I had no proof that I did not in fact order a size 3, but a size 6. I take responsibility for not checking the invoice thoroughly, but on the other hand, Melissa offered no appology or any way at all to rectify the problem without me being out at least $10 more. Again, not the type of business I care to give money to. I love her selection and hate to lose the shopping option, but I'm done.

• Na
      May 07, 2013

She has preorders and tells you they will arrive in one month. Then one month turns into two months and soon. By the time you receive the item your hike has outgrown the size. You get what you pay for.