Bella Clear / Ripped off!

1 Boulder, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-7300042

I ordered this product and got it a few days ago. I did not have a chance to use it long enough to see if it works. I actually had it in my possession for 5 days. So I understand that I did not return it in a timely manner. However, when I called them I was on hold for over 55 minutes once, 45 minutes the next time and 35 minutes the last time, before hanging up. When I called they told me they had no guarantee for their product, as they 'are not Pro-Active'. If it doesn't work that is not 'their problem'. It feels like a scam since the days you have to use it are counted from the day ordered, not received. My sons face is worse now than before using the product and I need to take him in for a doctor visit.

Please do not let this company scam any one else.

Va

Comments

• Sh
      26th of Feb, 2008

I also sent for BELLACLEAR and did not recive it in a timely manner and it did not work for me either and I could not even get anyone to answer the phone all I got was a recording that I could not even leave a message for them to get back to me. these people need to be stopped somehow before they ripp off anyone else. All I want to do is cancel any futher productes from being sent to me or charged to my account. If there isn't anyway we can reach them how do we get this done? Please stop them before they scam other folks. Thank You

4th of Mar, 2008
    Bella Clear - Scam charges!
    Bella Clear

I ordered products and then returned them and they charged me two times. I called and they would not take off the charges!

• Ge
      27th of Mar, 2008

never recieved order and they are still charging my account with out receiveing product

20th of Apr, 2008
    Bella Clear - fraudulant charges
    Eagle Point
    Oregon
    Phone: 18007300042
    www.bellaclear.com

I ordered the sample product and emailed them to cancel my membership. They in turn sent me an email stating for me to call them back, which went to my spam folder and I did not recieve it. They are refusing to give me back the money for the order I did not make. This company is a fraud and they are stealing from us. I have to close my bank account at this time or they will continue to take money. Do not get sucked in by their scams.

• Me
      23rd of Apr, 2008

I ordered a free sample for $1.00. They charged my account $78.00 2 weeks later. I did not give them permission to charge my account.

25th of Apr, 2008
    Bella Clear - Fraud - I never ordered this product
    www.bellaclear.com

I have never ordered anything from this company and they charged $78.41 to my credit card after sending me a free sample. I have no idea how they got my information, much less my credit card number!

• Am
      27th of Apr, 2008

Never order this product! I thought I was getting a free trial for $4.95 . Read the fine print it says you must cancel membership within 10 days. membership means they will keep sending the product every month and billing your credit card $85.95. It is very hard to get a hold of them! Have your credit card company call and you will get someone, you need to call them and get a return number!
    What a scam. You have to pay to have it returned and then you still only receive $78 back as credit! If you return the item opened they will charge you $23. They got $95 from me for a cheesy $5.00 product that smells! Do not order this product!

16th of May, 2008

They ripped me off too but they charged me $83.60
    I havent been able to get them to stop chargeing my account.

24th of May, 2008

Well your complaints must have worked, because I got my product in a matter of two days and I it got sent back and my account was canceled, no problems. The product doesn't work that well and the website doesn't give you that much information, so it is kind of shady.

9th of Jun, 2008

I didn't even order this product and i had the subscription fee taken out of my account. I was on a website that had this product and used my check card there but i turned down bella clear because it seemed so shady and like a scam. Now they must not have cancelled out my card number because 78.41 was taken directly out of my account. DONT TRUST THEM!! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

• Mi
      20th of Jun, 2008

Complete scam. Signed up for the free offer. Nowhere does it say you will be charged for the full product. Suddenly I am being charged $78.41. I WILL stop this payment.

2nd of Jul, 2008

I don't know about the rest of you but, I too am having a problem with these people. I signed up for a free trial but canceled right away because I realized that I couldn't afford it. I called to tell them not to send the stuff to me but they did. I sent it back the moment I got it but they "got it one day late". So i was charged the full $78.41 and I never even opened the box! They say they can't refund my money...if anyone has any information as to how to get back my money, I'd like it please.

7th of Jul, 2008

I received products from this company back in April that I never ordered--I promptly wrote refused on the box and put it in the mail. I then found that they charged my bank card (this was one of many fraudulant charges that came through on my card that week) and filed a fraud complaint with my bank. Now I get a call from my bank saying they are resubmitting the charges. I called their customer service rep who said that they got their merchandise back but because I didn't "return the merchandise properly" they are not honoring the return (apparently there was something on the label saying to call a 1-800 # for returns). This is the biggest loser company I've ever dealt with--highly recommend everyone steer clear of them.

14th of Jul, 2008

I totally agree with all of the compaints. EVERYONE stay clear of this so called company

• Mo
      17th of Jul, 2008

The way I understood it, they ship the products to test them out within 10-days. We (son) decided we'll give it a try and not order anymore because of the price. So $76.41 was deducted from my acct. It's been a month and I only seen a slight change on the acne problem. Today, I found another transaction for $86.86! I called them at 1-800-730-0042. The customer service person sounded like a machine that it took me a few minutes to realize I was actually talking to a 'live' person. I stated that I want to cancel anymore shipment and to reverse the charges. Apparently, it had already been shipped yesterday. He said he's canceling any further shipments but the one that was enroute. He suggested that I can pay 1/2 of the price at $45.00 and I can keep the products. I explained that I would like a full refund and I would ship the products as soon as I receive them. They would refund the whole amount within 72 hours of receiving the products back to them. We'll see how that goes... As for the product, I'm not too thrilled about it. I think Pro-Active works best - that's just my opinion.

• Mi
      21st of Jul, 2008

Agree 100%. I signed up for the trial (sign up for this and this to get this. Yeah yeah I know) and forgot to cancel before the trial was up. Okay, my mistake, but I did cancel. I just looked at my account to see that they charged me again, and didn't even send anything!!

• Be
      11th of Oct, 2008

I too have had issues with them charging my account with out my authorization. I LOVE the product and it has worked very well for me, I have ordered it twice now BUT am VERY annoyed that they keep charging my account with out ordering it. I am in search of a product that works just as well and will not have to deal with them anymore... another thing that is not cool is you cant order just one thing, you have to order the entire package.

25th of Oct, 2008

I'm in the same situation as all of you, I never requested this f**** product, I don't want it, actually I NEVER WANTED it, I don't even have acne problems. And if I did, I would certainly buy ProActiv for about $40. I don't like trying out products from brands I never heard of. I called the number on the package and the very RUDE man wouldn't talk to me. I started complaining and it seemed like I was talking to a wall. I'm really pissed off!!! They sent me this F*** product through a fake sales call from American Express. I can't believe I was dumb enough to accept it. F******* B********** (*@(*#&(@*&$#$*&@#$*&*&@#*&$#$@*&*&#

25th of Oct, 2008

13th of Nov, 2008
    Bella Clear - Dishonest and Ripoffs
    6205 Lookout Road
    Boulder
    Colorado
    Phone: 18007300042

I received product on October 23rd, 2008 and I cancelled my order October 27th, 2008 via email. The original email from them says to email my cancellation request so I did, but they charged my card $78.00 anyways. I called to dispute this and they say they never received any cancellation. So I (thankfully saved all paperwork) resent that same email showing that it was sent and when. They said that their email shows that they would contact me within a day or two of my email, so I read it and read it and read it but it said nothing like that. I called them back and the supervisor said that "it says it on the automatic response to my email". How was I to know that they send out an automatic response. I told the supervisor that and she said well it's not my problem. Then in 1 email they say to send unused portions back and then another email shows to keep the product. They are DISHONEST and a FRAUD. They screwed me out of my money.