Bella Brite / credit card fraud

Complete criminal operation. Somehow obtained my credit card information w/3 digit code, email address, cell number, personal mailing address and possibly soc. sec#. I have never signed up for, or would have ever considered any "free trial offers" and am very cautious when using the bank card for ANY purchases. Since obtaining credit info they signed me up for trial offers and began sending product to my home. When I contacted company to report fraud they accused me of lying and said that there was no way that someone could have all of my personal information and that I would be responsible for all charges. they would not pay return shipping and said that that was my responsibility. I immediately closed my account so as not to incurr any additional charges. Making matters worse approximately 20 other "free trial" offers were also charged to my account, all over one days time. Interestingly enough, many of these other offers were shipped from the same warehouse located in Boulder, Co.. Some of the other companies that have criminally stolen my personal information are: Emusic, Lean Spa, Dermitage, Shop club, Valu-pass, naturalbes, Absolute b, Go Travel, Dld v pro, Bella Brite and Eyepothesis. All of these companies have a laundry list of complaints and Hopefully will be held both criminally and financially responsible for their practices. If any employees happen to be reading this, I'm sure government agencys would be very happy to pay large whistleblower amount for any info leading to conviction of these scammers. Its a dead end job and you yourself may be held criminally liable too so might as well get what you can. If anyone has additional info regarding these companies please post so that we can convict these losers. I have filed with FTC and police agencies and FBI internet fraud agency, please do same.

Mi

Comments

Jun 07, 2011

I can't believe you charged my credit card $78.41 for something I never received Shame on you, I WANT MT MONEY BACK

Jun 07, 2011

bad company give me back my stolen money

Jun 07, 2011

I will hunt down the crooks that stole my money

• St
      Aug 18, 2016

You bloody scammers I am in fyou steal my money financial hardship and you steal my money put it back in my bank otherwise the police are going t find you..