Bell Mobility / taking advantage of new users
I am a new user. I am eighteen years old. I signed up with Bell because they have a one month contract that is $40.50 a month. My first bill was a little expensive due to once only charges. I did not get a second bill so I paid the o$40.50. The next month I call to see how much I owe and the company decides to charged me an estimated $800.00. MY CONTRACT IS $40.50. I SHOULD NOT BE PAYING MORE THAN THIS. I SIGNED UP WITH THIS CONTRACT CAUSE THIS IS WHAT I CAN AFFORD.
In two days I have to pay the amount of $220.65. I will pay this and then I will be unlocking my phone from bell and going with another phone company. I DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!!! I WILL ALSO NEVER RECOMMEND BELL TO ANYONE. THE SERVICE IS ### AND WHEN YOU CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY DONT GIVE A ### WHEN YOU SAY YOU ARE GOING TO SWITCH TO A DIFFERENT COMPANY. THANKS FOR THE ### SERVICE... NOT!!!
More Bell Mobility Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - product complaint (poor customer)
- Bell Canada - internet
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - over charge and not addressing the problem that I complain for several weeks now.
- Bell Canada - outrageous landline phone bills