Bell Mobility / taking advantage of new users

78 parcells crescent, Peterborough, ON, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 7057606272

I am a new user. I am eighteen years old. I signed up with Bell because they have a one month contract that is $40.50 a month. My first bill was a little expensive due to once only charges. I did not get a second bill so I paid the o$40.50. The next month I call to see how much I owe and the company decides to charged me an estimated $800.00. MY CONTRACT IS $40.50. I SHOULD NOT BE PAYING MORE THAN THIS. I SIGNED UP WITH THIS CONTRACT CAUSE THIS IS WHAT I CAN AFFORD.

In two days I have to pay the amount of $220.65. I will pay this and then I will be unlocking my phone from bell and going with another phone company. I DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!!! I WILL ALSO NEVER RECOMMEND BELL TO ANYONE. THE SERVICE IS ### AND WHEN YOU CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY DONT GIVE A ### WHEN YOU SAY YOU ARE GOING TO SWITCH TO A DIFFERENT COMPANY. THANKS FOR THE ### SERVICE... NOT!!!

Ka
Jan 09, 2013

Comments

• Ka
      Jan 09, 2013

THIS IS MY COMMENT AND I DON;T LIKE BELL. CANNOT WAIT UNTIL I GET MY OSAP SO I CAN GET RID OF BELL AND GO WITH SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT ME AND MY NEEDS, CAUSE BELL CERTAINLY DOESNT

•   Jan 09, 2013

"AND GO WITH SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT ME AND MY NEEDS" - That's called a man.

• Ca
      Oct 13, 2018

theirs tax on what you pay and service charge, as you said you are new to Bell Mobility...been their client for years and never had issues