Bell Mobility / cancellation charges
I gave 30 days notice to cancel the service, however, was told that if i want to port my number I had to get it right away. I decided then that I wanted to retain my number with the new provider but was then told that i had to pay $250 for early cancellation. I then informed Bell mobility that it was not worth to port the number and to cancel the service . I am still getting billed for services that I had not used as the numberwas not ported. I had been calling them month after month and Bell keeps denying that there was no communication to cancel. It's really a rip off. Even the employee number given was bogus. Bell keeps saying thay they have no record of the phone calls I placed.
More Bell Mobility Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - internet
- Bell Canada - landline
- Bell Canada - internet agreement that bell offered in march 2018 for 12 months but charging double the amount instead
- Bell Canada - cancelled internet services and the phone rep didn't finalize the request.
- Bell Canada - fibe tv