Bell Internet / Poor service, overcharging

1 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Wow, what a list of complaints on Bell Internet. I'm not surprised. Having received similar abysmal lack of internet services, I chose to break my contract because there were no services. The folks in India are in dire need of training. Calling them results in them hanging up on you. There are not interested in assisting. I will not be paying my contract breakage fee and will now be writing to Bell Executive. Don't they get it? There must be some way we can band our complaints together in court. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with this.
Happy with Rogers in Mississauga for now...

More Bell Internet Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      16th of Apr, 2012
    Bell Internet - billing
    Bell Canada
    rue mutchmore
    Gatineau
    Québec
    Canada

I spoke to an agent of Bell after i was will to move my service to another internet company, he offered me a 3 months free service and to keep my bill and usage the same, i agreed . i was paying 37$ for the service include taxes, and i was shocked when i sew the bill for this month 57$include taxes. I start calling from 6 pm, and i was transferred 8 times from one to another at 8:10 pm i spoke with the last person, who told me that i was giving the best price, and the agent did not apply the discount on my account.

• Ha
      16th of Apr, 2012

Bell is an EVIL empire. Get away from them as fast as you can! They will mess with you until you give in. Go to a few local cell phone stores - they will have solutions (ie. wireless hotspot).

28th of May, 2013
    Bell Internet - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Canada

BELL CUSTOMER SERVICE ARE THE WORST ONE OR EVEN THE WHOLE COMPANY ITSELF..
    I CHANGE MY INTERNET PROVIDER FROM ACN TO BELL COZ THEY OFFER A FASTER SPEED OF 25/10 COMPARE WTH WHAT I HAD FROM ACN THAT IS 5/1 FOR A PRICE OF $43 THAT WILL NEVER GO UP. I CALLED AND THEY SAID THAT THE AREA WHERE I LIVE HAS THAT KIND OF SERVICE. THEY CAME OVER AND INSTALLED IT... END UP I WILL NEVER GET THAT SPEED AND I STILL HAVE THE SAME SPEED THAT I USED TO HAVE FROM ACN BUT OF COURSE WITH LIMITED USAGE OF 100GB AND MORE EXPENSIVE. I COMPLAINED BUT THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING.. OF COURSE I DIDNT WANT TO DO THE HASSLE ANYMORE I SETTLED WITH WHAT I HAVE. THEN YESTERDAY I CAME HOME CHECKED MY ACCT ONLINE... SUDDENLY I SAW MY PLAN WENT FROM 100GB OF 25/10 MONTHLY TO 20GB OF 5/1 WITHOUT ME KNOWING IT. OF COURSE I PANICKED COZ 20 IS NOT ENOUGH! I CALLED BUT THE OFFICE IS CLOSED... THIS MORNING I CHAT TO AN AGENT AND THAT ANOTHER STUPID ONE DIDNT DO ANYTHING BUT TOLD ME THAT I CHANGED MY PLAN AND I WILL NEVER GET THE OLDER PROMO AGAIN!

WHAT A SCAM!!!