Bell ExpressVu TV / Service cancellation

Bell ExpressVu TV:
I suspended my program with Bell ExpressVu from June, 09/08 to Nov.28/08. I picked up my mail on Dec.11/08 for the new cards. Dec.14 I installed the cards and was unable to download the service. Dec.16/09 I phoned Bell ExpressVu to see what the Problem was and put me through to a technician to see if he could get me up and running. I also told the technician that we are experiencing a winter snow storm,
The technician worked on it For about 30 - 35 minutes and was able to get some station I was then told that I will not get all of the station because of bad weather.
I then told the technician to put me through to someone that I want to cancel the service, which he did, I spoke with an operator to cancel my service.
I got a bill Feb.09/09 by e-mail from Bell for the amount of $163.62. Jan.10/09 @ 11:02 AM I phoned Bell and again confirmed cancellation with them for Nov.16/08 I was told that my service was cancelled, call ended 11:16 AM.
On Jan.30/09 Bell Collection agency called at 10:15 AM I picked up the phone they hung up. I called the Number and told them that I had cancelled with Bell on Dec.16/08. Had to call Bell again at 11:45 AM (Taylor) told him that I had cancelled with Bell on Dec.16/08 and why I now have to pay 173.62. he told me that this is what I own them, call ended 12:14 pm.
Received another bill by E-mail by Bell and it is now $271.05 On Jan.31/09
I was on live chat with a Jamie W and I asked him how much I oh. I was told I had a credit of 97.43 from $271.05 les $93.62. I would have to pay $80.45 plus service fees. (Plus tax) March 03/09 Collection agency phoned me @12:42 PM and told me that I have to pay $176.89 I am now being harassed by collection agency and also by Bell ExpressVu
PS I own my own Equipment it is not rented I also did not ever get the service of all channels which I was paying for.
Collection Agency said they listened to recording tapes of me that I did not cancel my service on Dec.16/08 this is where Bell ExpressVu lied to them. So this condensation on Dec.16/08 was not recorded and the operator is denying that I was on the phone to cancel the service. This was about 8:30 pm in the evening.
What would you do in these circumstances, will you pay the amount of $176.89 or just for the 1 month of non service of the Bell ExpressVu TV..

Te

Comments

Pe
  31st of Jan, 2012

Well bell sent me a new receiver not telling me which one it was to replace so I assumed it was for the oldest model.
Replacing my oldest model and unhooking all surround sound system which runs from another room . When I received the new receiver their was no hookup for my old HDMI cables so had to purchase new cables for the new receiver. The cables that bell sent out were just low grade RCA cables.And then had to put proper receivers to the right tv and exchange everything simply because they didnt tell me which receiver went where.