Bell ExpressView / ### service!

1 Canada Review updated:

I moved from vancouver to just outside 100 milehouse , bc 1 year ago. As there are no cable lines where we live we signed up with bell. We were informed that the satellite signal may be interrupted during several thunder storms, snow storms etc. The truth is that all we need here is a PARTIAL cloud cover and we lose the signal. What a joke this service is. No wonder they force you to sign a three year contract with no way out. I've complained with no avail, the customer service rep stating that we were warned and her hands were tied.

WARNING TO ALL WHO ARE CONTEMPLATING BELL EXPRESSVIEW. DON'T GIVE THESE CRIMINALS YOUR BUSINESS.

We have been told that cable TV is 1.5 years away in our area and I will dump bell satellite like like a women with crabs... (no offense ladies).

More Bell ExpressView Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Th
      27th of Jul, 2016

I cancelled my service in 2008 and Bell still claims they have no record of it, and has forwarded my account to a collection agency.Repeated explanations and letters have been met with the same response - you owe us and that`s that. I am fed up with them and am at a loss as to what to do about it. I refuse to be bullied into paying a bill I am not responsible for, but here I am, 4 years later, still recieving calls from a collection agency for a bill they say I must pay. This is corporate harrassment.

First lesson, if you ever cancel something on the phone follow it up with a CMRRR.

Start here, Google
    -cease and desist,
    -CMRRR,
    -validation of debt (VOD)
    -Your rights under FDCPA and FCRA
    -What to do when contacted by a debt collector

I do not know what else to tell you. But go post your question at debtor boards dot com.

• Pe