Bell ExpressView / Customer service stinks!

On May 25th we tried to disconnect our Bell Express as we were moving. We were told we should have phoned before the 23rd because they need 30 days, upon reading the small print they were right but 1 hour later we were still trying to disconnect the service. They just did not want to disconnect it.

Now it is 27th of June and we still have not received our credit for 1 month so I phoned Bell Express and after much arguing the young lady put me on hold and when she came back on line said she had issued a cheque for 1 month credit which we would receive in 4 to 6 weeks., I then asked her why they just didn't credit my visa as it was automatically debited to visa every month and was told they don't credit visas. I then requested a supervisor, was put on hold for lengthy time. She pretty much said nothing and when asked if they would issue a cheque for 2% interest she told me they can't issued any cheques for under $10. Needless to say didn't get anywhere with the supervisor and when I asked to speak to her supervisor she hung up on me.

My advise to anyone thinking of hooking up to Bell Express, DON'T, there customer service stinks!!!

Da

Comments

• Wa
      5th of Aug, 2008

Bell Expressview has given us nothing but grief since we left Kamloops. We had a credit on the account of which we had now lost 140.00 of the losing from the original balance of 325.00. Billing discrepancies, lack of service, delays in sending boxes back, poor communication dealing with India, bad staff attitudes in Toronto, Montreal. Rude staff, and EXPRESSLY POOR SERVICE! DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT RECOMEND BELL EXPRESSVIEW FOR ANY SERVICES. Even if they do not provide any services at all and you cancelled from a botch install they still charge you 30 days service even if there is no service.
    *********************************USE EXTREME CAUTION***************************************

• Un
      16th of Oct, 2008

i am a home owner and is renting out my home, i live in NFLD, my home is in tORONTO, can someone please tell me how can a renter get bell express view put on my home without me knowing? i called bell to get answers... did i get anywere? NO, they were verry rude!... and now i'm pissed...can someone help me???