Bell Canada / satalite tv
I canceled my satalite services due to financial problems. When I disconnected I was informed that i needed to give 30 days notice to do so. I was then told that for the 30 days that I actually did not have bell connection that I would only be charged $7.00. I asked about any surprise charges (due to past experiences with bell charging me for any package changes and them not telling me that my changes would make my bill bigger). I was told that my next bill would show full amount billing for the cancelled month, and the next bill after would show a credit, due to billing dates. I got the full charge bill alright, but never did a credit come . I now am being called by bell collections. When I tell them I will not commit to payment until this is straightened out, they have literally hung up on me mid sentence.
How this company has any customers is beyond me!
Shame on you Bell Canada! You should be tied up in court for many years for your sneaky crooked ways that you rob people. I will tell anyone I know who is considering Bell Satalite connection, as well as anyone I know who is a current customer of Bell Satalite. BEWARE !!!
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - fibe
- Bell Canada - bell satellite tv
- Bell Canada - mobility billing
- Bell Canada - changing my plan, unauthorized.
- Bell Canada - non disclosure of charges