Bell Canadaipad air bell mobility horrible service billing issues horrible customer service

J Nov 27, 2017

HI,

my cell number is [protected] for my tablet i got a month ago.

I made a payment of 24.53 balance of the october bill that was left to pay after having an adjustment of 25 $ of the 46.98.

Now you are asking me on the november bill 48.63 22.45 left of october bill it DOESNT ADD UPPPPPPPP !!! Do your math cause your math is not good at all.

You have two choices either you cancel my 22.45 and reactivate my line cause the supervisor was a [censor] and so as all your agents or i wont pay you a dime i will return my ipad air to the Source or sale it and nothing to do with bell mobility cause of mistakes you have in your bill my next step is crtc u dont want to have another complaint funny everyone is complaining about bell hope you go bankrupt...

You can reach me at [protected] at any time. Either you find me a solution or dont call me at all.

Spoke to Anna and May not very competitive supervisors i can do a better job than them and for 22 $ you lost a customer [censor]. IM super pissed off at you guys all the drama u are making for 22 $ i already posted in facebook and will tell all montreal not to sign up for you guys.

JOSEPH ELHADAD
[protected]

• Updated by Jojoel · Nov 27, 2017

HI,

my cell number is [protected] for my tablet i got a month ago.

JOSEPH ELHADAD